- Country: United States (US)
- City: Seattle
- Listed: May 15, 2018 3:55 am
- Expires: 23 days, 4 hours
I am a lead for a theme camp where a good amount of our people will becoming from the California area and then a growing number from various different locations including Seattle, Kansas City, and the distances increase. We are doing a lot of discussion around setting a food plan and acquiring kitchen and supplies to then be delivered to the Playa.
Some of our discussion hangups are starting to center around:
1. Getting ovens on playa (propane vs electric) and what is more economical and functional.
– I have noted a lot of trouble finding propane ovens, any tips on this?
– Has anyone used an electric range on the playa and how much electricity has been required?
2. Food options and bringing them to the playa. We are thinking of getting prepared catered meal options, freezing them and then cooking them on desert. Has anyone tested this option and how has it fared?
Any advise in these realms would be greatly appreciated!
449 total views, 2 today