- City: San Francisco
- State/Province: California
- Country: United States (US)
- Listed: July 29, 2023 6:09 pm
- Expires: 224 days, 13 hours
I’m looking to share a ride to Burning Man with someone leaving and arriving back to San Francisco. My arrival dates are flexible and my departure date is anytime after Monday afternoon. I’m open to staying in Reno overnight, leaving on any dates.
I’m super flexible in how to achieve this:
* Ride together in your car with all of my gear. I have a *decent* amount of stuff: a shiftpod (fairly large), air mattress, cooler, two crates, bike and a duffle bag of clothes. I have a vehicle pass if we need it.
* You transport some of my items that I cannot bring and I’ll take the rest on Burner Express. Then we meet up on playa. Those items would be the shiftpod, air mattress, cooler and duffle bag. I can take the crates and bike on Burner Express with me.
* We rent a car together and split the costs. I can drive but would of course appreciate someone who can also drive.
Please LMK if you’d like to talk about any of these options!
About me: I’m a 35 year old woman, 10 year Burner with a theme camp. I’ve camped in all sorts of styles over the years – shared RV, small 1 person backpacking tents, out in the open, now my shiftpod. And with all styles of camps, from large sound camps to BDSM camps to open playa.
You must be logged in to inquire about this listing.