- State/Province: California
- Country: United States (US)
- Zip/Postal Code: 90806
- Listed: August 17, 2022 2:20 pm
- Expires: 12 days, 13 hours
Traveling solo on a truck with camper from LA to BRC on Saturday night or Sunday morning. Got VP.
No rush, ETA for BRC is Monday noon.
Can take a passenger or two if we split gas cost.
1. One way only, no return ride offered or implied.
2. Riders should be able to present a valid BM ticket for every rider at the time of boarding.
3. Gas money upfront. The mileage is ~560mi., my rig goes ~7mpg, so @$5.29/gallon gas total for 80 gallons is expected to be ~$420
One rider pays $210, or $140 each if I agree to take two riders.
4. Sleeping arrangements negotiable.
179 total views, 1 today