- Country: United States (US)
- State/Province: California
- City: Richmond
- Listed: June 8, 2019 7:50 am
- Expires: 45 days, 11 hours
I’m building giant metal cats that will purr when you pet them.
Lots of volunteer opportunities for all levels of experience.
* Wash metal rings (welded together to construct sculpture)
* Build a rolling stand with pipes/tubing to store and organize the rings
* Help remove cat sculptures from form
* Repair Cat Form #1 – patching and re-mudding
* Help put sculptures back together!
* Remove glue and drywall from interior of the sculptures
* Build second rolling platform
* Assemble Cat Form #2
* Clear side yard
* Build rain/sun shelter in side yard
* Roll cats into side yard
* Grind and clean cat sculptures
* Paint sculptures with Rust-Oleum
* Install lighting, sound, effects, etc.
Folks with this knowledge and these skill sets – I need mew!!
I have ideas of what I want to do but need folks with some experience to help me get there.
* Welding – experienced, please.
* Structural Engineering Advice – safety!
* Materials Selection – something better out there?
* Lighting – LED/Interactive/Sound Reactive
* Electronics – Capacitive Touch/Motion Sensing/Power
* Sound – Vibration/Sensory/Audio/Speakers
Please sign up to receive work party announcements:
You can also hit me up at purrpodsgmailcom.
I’m in the shop most days so if you have a couple hours to spare during the week that would be awesome too!
566 total views, 1 today