- Country: United States
- State/Province: New York
- City: New York
- Listed: August 5, 2017 4:36 pm
- Expires: 10 days, 7 hours
We have created the Man Saves World Scavenger Hunt and we’re looking for camps that wish to participate.
The Idea: The Man has found the secret to saving the world but because he cannot speak he has conveyed the message to us with semaphore signals.
In our Scavenger Hunt you begin with a postcard that lists the semaphore signals and then you collect pieces of the message by finding participating camps that will give you a piece of the message.
That’s where come in. If your camp wants to participate, we’ll give you:
1) A sign announcing your participation.
2) A supply of postcards to hand out to visitors.
3) A supply of stickers to put on postcards from visitors.
This a no-cost way for you to get traffic to your camp.
For more information, visit: http://ManSavesWorld.org
Then write if you want to participate.
299 total views, 1 today